Monday, October 10, 2011

New Feature: Hot Famous Person Mondays.

From now on, every Monday, since Monday's suck for most of us, I will feature a famous person who I think is hot. I will explain why I think this and feel free to add your opinions. I am warning you, there might be some odd choices here and of course the obvious choices too, but I'm not exactly a conventional thinker you know...

With that being said... today's hot famous person is:

 Jesse Eisenberg












Ahh... the nerdy/hot man. I don't know, maybe because he seems obtainable for the geeky/nerdy/awkward girl I am or maybe I have a fetish for nerds... who knows... he's just cute... to me that is. He's a true nerd without using humor all the time to cover it up. Jesse, I hope you are honored to be my first choice. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Why can't I have Orlando Bloom? WHYYYYYY?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Orlando Bloom is hot, but if I had to choose a "pirate" it would most definitely be Johnny Depp :-)~

    ReplyDelete