Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday and the movies we like.

My boyfriend and I have been just hanging out all day today.
We made breakfast at about 12pm and have just been hanging out all day since.
I have noticed two films of the Fast and Furious film franchise have been on today. I've stopped and watched parts of both of them. Not because my boyfriend loves those movies because of the driving and cars but because I think I kinda like them too.

I would not have been saying this 5 years ago.

Ahh how love makes you appreciate a wider variety of things :)
I think I've had some similar effect on him as well though.
He does stop when he sees a Twilight movie on.

Compromises people. Not everything has to be so one sided and extreme.

I still dislike the American Pie movies that he loves and he refuses to watch my exhusband-in-another-life Sam Witwer in Being Human on SyFy.

But who knows... This could change too in time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment