Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Why the delay in posts?

I have not really been able to post because I have been busy with getting started with my college classes for Fall. I took two classes in Summer also (July to August) so that explains my absence for the entire month of August. I don't know who reads my blog but to those who do, I'm going to try to not let that happen again, but I did get an A in one class and an A- in the other :)

As for school in general I would have to say I like it a lot and I am glad that I decided to go back. I would say all of my classes are good and none of my professors make me want to run from campus screaming, well at least not yet. 
I would say that the most serious class for me is the Introduction to the Study of Literature course. I think this is because I want to major in English with a Teacher's Certification and I have to make sure that I pass this class with at least a C so the pressure's on and it's not an easy class. But I think the content of the class is something that I am truly interested in so I think I will do well. I am crossing my fingers that it all turns out positive. 

I was glad to see that I am not the oldest in my classes. There are a lot of "fresh outta high school-ers" but not every one in the class is. Since I didn't really start at Freshman level since I had a bunch of credits under my belt, I guess that was to be expected. Most of the freshman I am encountering are in the few foundations courses I have to complete. 

I haven't officially declared my major yet (I will probably do that sometime in the next month or so)  but I would say that going back to school was a good decision. It's much more clear and I care more this time around. 

I think mostly, that's because I'm not a kid anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment