Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So... I am going to try this blogging thing...

From everything I've read, Blogging seems to be a "must-do" for creative types. Since, I self identify as a creative type, I decided to try this out. I don't know how it works really since I'm just getting the hang of it.

I guess I will start by introducing myself formally. Not just a "read my profile dummy" type introduction.

I have been a musician since I was a teenager. I sing, play guitar and bass and I will try any sort of musical instrument.

I have been an avid crafter for about 5 years now. I make jewelry, guitar straps, pendants, and other accessories. I knit and sew and love to shop for handmade and vintage goods when I can. 

I write lyrics to my music as well as poems, prose, and stories. I was a more active writer in my teenage years but I am trying to get back to it because it gives me such solace to be able to create my own universe.

I guess that's all for now... I don't want to give too much away. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment