Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So it's summer...

I have been out of work and without unemployment for about five months now so you wouldn't think I'd be excited about summer but I am. 

I can't wait to go down the shore. Well, see, that's what we call "going to the beach" in New Jersey. Since Superstorm Sandy hit last fall, a lot of the shore has seen a lot of damage. Some of the boardwalks have been ripped up by Mother Nature's fury but many of the attractions are being or have been repaired. The food is the best and the ocean views are beautiful.

I recently got my drivers license -even though I am thirty three years old - so I don't even need someone to drive me anymore which is even more exciting. Now if I just had a car that was operational. :/

I am also starting class in the summer. I have two classes, one online and the other an actual physical class. I think I'll have to sell a limb or something to get one book for the class, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

My state of limbo seems never ending but I have faith that everything will work out somehow. Sometimes, faith is what keeps you going. 

I'm not saying that I'm sitting here waiting for something good to come along, but I'm taking all of the opportunities I can see. 

If any of my readers need or want a vintage guitar, a beginner's guitar, or a dream interpreted let me know. My prices are very negotiable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment