Friday, February 22, 2013

Good 2013 -The Next 15

Hello all,

Here is the next list of 15 good things in 2013.

It gets hard to write these sometimes I must admit but here they are.

Jan 31 - Vampires make me happy.
Feb 1 - I'm glad I have heat and shelter.
Feb 2 - I put together one of those fake fireplace mantel things all by myself. It's pretty.
Feb 3 - I love to cook and make my own recipes.
Feb 4 - The kindness of my friends and family is not something I take lightly.
Feb 5 - Good to see that I have made a difference in an animals life. Trixie is comfortable enough with us that she is up on the couch now whereas she was very much afraid to before.
Feb 6 - I'm thankful for my ability to create cool looking things. My Etsy shop is a result of that.
Feb 7 - I feel hopeful. Hope is a good thing.
Feb 8 - I'm glad for the first time in I think ever John got to stay home in a snowstorm and didn't have to stay at work. This makes me very happy. I know that he is safe here with me and not floating around somewhere in the snow LOL.
Feb 9 - I went to Hoboken for a while. I'm glad I can look on that city with fond memories. I had/have some great friends who live/lived there.
Feb 10 - Today I submitted to my first writing contest. I probably won't win but it was really fun writing. The prompt was a 3 minute phone message. :)
Feb 11 - I'm happy for the house I live in. It has really changed my life.
Feb 12 - I did something today that I should have done a long time ago. (Answer to this in my next blog.)
Feb 13 - I'm glad my boyfriend loves to cook as much as I do. And clean, I think I'm more glad for the cleaning part ;)
Feb 14 - This day about love was more about patience for me. And I am glad I have both. No candy or flowers or balloons. Just good love and company.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment