Friday, February 8, 2013

Nightmares you wish would come true.

I had a pretty awesome dream last night. But first I have to give you some backstory. I have reoccurring panic stricken nightmares that my ex-boyfriend (whom I have a restraining order against) comes back into my life. In the dreams, he is usually trying to trap me or hurt me or damage my life or the lives of the one's I love in some way. 

But in last night's dream, my soulmate and boyfriend tricked and hurt him in the dream. He pretended to be nice to said ex  boyfriend and shook his hand... Just to flip him over onto his head and put him flat out onto his back. 

While he was on the ground ex boyfriend disappeared into thin air. I kinda woke up applauding. My boyfriend had already left for work, otherwise I would have thanked him for saving my life over and over, even in my dreams. :)

I hope this means ex boyfriend will be absent from my dreams for a while. I don't even hate him anymore, I just would like to never see him ever again, in my nightmares or otherwise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment