Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Good 2013 - The Next 15

Hello all,
Here are the next 15 Good Things of 2013.
Been kinda hard lately keeping it positive I must say but posting this list every 15 days gives me a reason to try and smile.

Here goes...
Jan 16 - Slept in and then made a sign for outside with our house number on it and it came out great!
Jan 17 - The Vampire Diaries came back on TV today and I got some brainstorm style writing done for a chapter in my novel.
Jan 18 - Played the classic text based game Zork for the first time in a long time and it was fun even though I never get past the maze underground.
Jan 19 - Took Trixie to the dog park and then had a wonderful sushi dinner and movie night with John. We watched Expendables 2, The Dark Knight Rises and half of the Avengers. Stayed up pretty late!
Jan 20 -  Had a wonderful spa pedicure and manicure courtesy of my John.
Jan 21 - I am glad that I live in a country that shows progress by who they choose as President, two terms in a row.
Jan 22 - I realized that even though the person I love would rather me take the easier path, he understands my need for personal progress.
Jan 23 - I created a bunch of new beads out of clay. I love being creative.
Jan 24 - I had my first driving lesson today. I found out that I am no longer scared of driving.
Jan 25 - Listened to an album I haven't listened to since my teenage years. Superdrag - Regretfully Yours and I still pretty much like it.
Jan 26 - I had a great night of sleep. Which is rare for me.
Jan 27 - I worked on my novel. Things are really starting to flesh out nicely. I can't wait until the whole story is in place then I can edit.
Jan 28 - Another driving lesson. My teacher thought I parallel parked before. I was that good I guess?
Jan 29 - I appreciate the way my boyfriend looks out for me and how good opportunities are coming my way.
Jan 30 -  I love on demand on Cablevision. It's awesome.

Next list will be up around Valentine's Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment