Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Website Design and other stuff.

So... I realized that I had not posted on this blog for almost a year, but I have been extremely busy.
Most of the summer I spent writing and re-writing and editing and thinking about and worrying about my novel An Absorber In the Megacosm: The Naturenetics Book One. 

Although the final edit is not completed yet (I've still got a few more chapters to go) I've made a good deal of progress. I've also had a lot of other events in my life outside of writing and creating.

I got a job as a Language Arts tutor at a local high school and I really enjoy it. It's really close to my college so the parking and commute is rather easy. I also completed my Junior Practicum and realized I will probably like teaching.

As for everything else, it is all pretty happy. I really don't have any complaints other than day to day stupidity of people driving and such. Nothing really else to report.

For now, I ask you to check out my new revamped website.

http://www.lisambello.com

Come back here if you want for commenting on it.

Until next time...

L.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment